We have upgraded our TV streaming for Web to give better High Defination (HD) expirence. For this you need to install Micrsoft Sliver Light.
Here are the step to install Silverlight on your browser.
- Verify your system requirements
Make sure you are running a Silverlight-compatible Windows operating system and browser and that you have uninstalled any previous version of Silverlight or code name "WPF/E."
- Download Silverlight
Click on the link below to start.
For Windows Internet Explorer users:
The browser will prompt you to either run or save the installation file (Silverlight.2.0.exe). Click Run to start the download. When the download is finished, the browser prompts you again to run the installer. Click Run to start the installation. Note that you must have sufficient administrative privileges to install Silverlight.
For Mozilla Firefox users:
Save Silverlight.2.0.exe to your hard disk. Once the download is finished, click Open. The installation starts.
- Install Silverlight
- If you are running the Windows Vista operating system, you will be prompted for security permissions. To continue, you need to approve.
- Click 'Install now' after reviewing the license agreement and privacy statement.
- If you have had a previous version of Silverlight installed, or are using Mozilla Firefox, you will need to restart your browser.
- You can now use Silverlight.
Verify your installation by experiencing the Silverlight site.
For installation support, visit Microsoft support site support page.